Thursday, September 25, 2008

008; Umbrella?

Thursday, September 25, 2008.
Outside the 00HQ.
Waiting.

So, apparently, I've sharpened my rather large umbrella. It's a St. Petersburg Time's umbrella with comics on it. It has a huge metal tip (not really good for thunderstorms and lightning, but pretty hot for zombie impalling).

The boy just dropped me off, and, in his words "I'll wait till you get inside, you know, just in case of zombies."

Sometimes I wonder if he's making fun of me. Oh well.

Izzy and I will protect him and everyone else in the end, so whatever. He'll thank me in the end. :)

Holy shit! I just looked up internships for the New York times. HOLY SHIT.

An editing internship pays $924 a week. And accomodations are only about $250 a week. SCORE!

It's really hard to get it. No worries. It's my new goal. I can do this.

You know, if zombies don't destroy everything first. :(

-00Ballistic

No comments: