Wednesday, September 17, 2008

004; Being productive.

Wednesday, September 17th, 2008.
Outside the 00 HQ.
Taking a break.

I'm actually doing homework. Yes!

Josh interrupted me just now with a phone call, but I'm almost done, so that's cool.

I just realized that I need to read a book by next Wednesday. Nothing Human, by Nancy Kress, she's coming to my Mass Comm. class. I missed today's speaker, Jane Healy. >:(

I'm sitting just outside the HQ and I opened my blinds for the first time. I usually just have my curtains over it and turn on my light. Clearly I am retarded as I chose to open the blinds as the sun is setting and very little light is actually coming through.

I have so many books to read. I really just want to read the zombie survival guide. We must prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

I have so many things to read and watch and I haven't had to the time because I've been procrastinating on the internate. For shame.

Really now.

My Joker poster looks like it's going to come down. I have to fix that.

I made the horrible mistake of looking at decor blogs. Now I'm just like :( I want money and an apartment to decorate. Damn dorm room. Damn Bank of America, who is not giving me my money.

When the zombies attack, they should be the first to go.

Okay, back to being productive.

Peace.

-00Ballistic

4 comments:

i am hip said...

winter is coming, we don't have enough food. i feel the plague is among us, it's colder as the days go on. IS THERE A GOD, IN THIS WORLD?!!!

00Ballistic said...

Seriously? How am I supposed to dance to that? Is there a remix to "Is there a god in this world"?

Missy said...

I don't have a Joker poster yet but I have 2 shirts and a cap.

00Ballistic said...

I picked the one of him out of focus, the other, bloody one, might have made sleeping all alone in a creepy dorm hard.