Tuesday, September 16, 2008

001; And here we go.


Tuesday, September 16th, 2008.
Deep inside 00 HQ.
Avoiding homework.

Alright, let's get rolling.

This is the introductory post, I guess.

Here's the deal.

  • I'm a chick.
  • I'm a college student.
  • I'm broke (big surprise).
  • The 00 HQ is actually a fort under my dorm bed.
  • The 00 HQ needs more to it.
  • The 00 HQ is meant to be a zombie prevention bunker.
  • I can be mean.
  • I don't like most people.
  • I curse, alot.
  • I'm going to write about some rather random shit sometimes.
  • Nine times out of ten I'll be procrastinating something.
  • That other one time, I'm really proud.

And that's really all for now. We'll set up a steady relationship later. I really need to do that homework now.

Peace.

-00Ballistic

No comments: