Wednesday, October 29, 2008

016; It's late.

Wednesday, October 29th, 2008.
Tech. center.
Not sleeping.

I have the worse sleep schedule ever.

We raided earlier today. Got a few more things that would expire soon. I've actually spent all afternoon eating cream cheese. Is that gross?

Kaylen came up to me as we were storing the food earlier and she asked me if what we were doing was stealing.

How do I explain to my little sister that there is noone left to steal from?

This world isn't the place I ever wanted her to grow up in.

Of course, I didn't want anyone to grow up like this. I had plans. We all did.

Everyone had plans: college, marriage, cars to buy, places to see, people to talk to, kids to have. Now, now nothing is the same, will ever be the same.

What a world.

Stay safe.

-00Ballistic

No comments: