Thursday, October 16, 2008

014; Insomnia.

Thursday, October 6th, 2008.
Tech. center.
Can't sleep.

I can't sleep, clearly. Maybe it's because today we almost relaxed. We didn't go on any raids, there wasn't any scouting, no moving, no killing. It was peaceful.

We raided the mall yesterday. Is it wrong to be happy that there was a Forever 21, and a Sears and all such? I had to get all sorts of clothes for everyone.

I found the boots I had been wanting at Sears. Silly of me.

But, really, I need something good everyday. Something normal, that I would have done in my ordinary life, or that would have made me happy even when not always on guard for attacks.

Who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll paint my nails.

I'm so tired. I can't sleep. I'm going to go. Josh has first watch tonight, I'll go keep him company till Izzy's dad takes over.

Stay safe.

-00Ballistic

No comments: