Monday, October 27, 2008

015: New Fence.

Monday, October 27th, 2008.
Tech. Center.
Resting.

It's finally done.

We have reinforced the fences around the compound and blocked off the main entrance a little better. We can still get out, but it's a bitch to get in.

That's why I haven't writen in awhile. I've just been exhausted everyday.

It was worth it though. We have a little more security. Bless Home Depot.

I don't think there's much to catch up on.

Except maybe the fact that we now have a dog. Kind of silly.

We raided a nearby shopping plaza the other day and there was a pet store, with all the pets still inside. The poor things would starve.

We let the birds go. Let the cats and bunnies and weasles and most of the dogs go. The fish, we couldn't do much with them. But there was one dog, a black pug.

Now, Josh and I had been wanting a black pug for ages. Just a little puppy named Mitch Bonapart. We're weak. We couldn't just let him go. So, now we have plenty of dog food and toys to raid for too.

That was our good thing for the day, though. For the week, really, building the fence wasn't exactly a happy time.

In other news, my aim has improved drastically. I can now shoot a man in the head from 300 yards away.

...

...

...

I never thought I would ever have to say that. Much less brag about it.

Sometimes, when we all just stay here and play around and eat and relax I forget the reason why we're all here and we have to stay inside.

Hmm. I have second watch tonight, after Josh's Mom. I'd better get to bed.

Stay safe.

-00Ballistic

No comments: